This webinar is for parents, therapists, and teachers looking to learn more about teletherapy and how it can support a child’s speech and language skills. In this 60 minute previously recorded webinar, we will discuss the key principles and expectations for speech therapy via telehealth. Find out of teletherapy is a good fit for you and see real examples of teletherapy success. Learn how you can support your child and make every therapy session a success. Learn simple strategies and elements you can use to provide your child with the best experience.
- Why TeleTherapy Works
- Important Things to Remember in TeleTherapy
- Main Goals of TeleTherapy
- Setting Up for TeleTherapy
- Parent Responsibility
- Coach Model vs. Traditional Therapy
- Session Layout
- Teletherapy Slide Presentation
- Parent Guide for Teletherapy
- Example of Teletherapy Consent Form
Purchased Webinars are available for download a total of 4 times (computer download recommended) and will expire 365 days after purchase.