This webinar is for parents, therapists, and teachers looking to understand how to encourage and develop social skills in children with speech and language delays. In this previously recorded 60 minute webinar, you will learn about social development and how we can help our children build social intelligence. You will hear practical examples of how to facilitate play with peers, what are the best social games to play, and how to deal with unwanted advice from others in social situations.
- What are Social Skills?
- Social Development
- Building Social Intelligence
- Facilitating Play with Peers
- Social Games to encourage play
- Unwanted Advice
- Social Skills Slide Presentation
- 7 Calming Strategies Handout with Visuals
- Game Ideas for Social Skills
Purchased Webinars are available for download a total of 4 times (computer download recommended) and will expire 365 days after purchase.