Meetings are hosted by Zoom. Zoom unifies cloud video conferencing, simple online meetings, and group messaging into one easy-to-use platform. This solution offers the best video, audio, and wireless screen-sharing experience across multiple platforms.
- Download the Zoom application on your phone, tablet, PC, or MAC.
- You will receive an email with the link to join the meeting at the scheduled day and time. Here is a link for more detail and troubleshooting to join a meeting. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193
- After clicking the link to join a meeting, you will have the option to join with audio only or audio/video. Click the link for more information about joining with audio and troubleshooting. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362283-How-Do-I-Join-or-Test-My-Computer-Audio-
- The attendee controls appear at the bottom of your screen. Attendees have access to these features:
- Mute / Unmute: Mute and unmute your microphone.
Audio Controls (click the ^ arrow next to Mute / Unmute): Allows you to change the microphone and speaker that Zoom is currently using on your computer, leave computer audio, and access the full audio settings.
- Start Video / Stop Video: Turns your camera on or off.
- Participants: See who’s currently in the meeting.
- Chat: Access the chat window to chat with the participants. The in-meeting chat allows you to send chat messages to other users within a meeting. You can send a private message to an individual user or you can send a message to an entire group. Learn more about chat options and troubleshoot problems. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203650445-In-Meeting-Chat
- Record: Start or stop a local recording. Attendees do not have access to start a cloud recording.
- Leave Meeting: Leave the meeting while it continues for the other participants. Only the host can end the meeting.