I hear parents say it all the time…”I need more support!”
Let’s Start a Conversation!
Twice a month, in a 60-minute group video conference, you will be inspired, learn something new, and build a network of awesome parents having similar struggles. My goal is to provide you an efficient way to discuss topics relevant to you, your family, and life. The meetings are live and interactive. You will be able to talk with Chrissy, as well as, other parents and ask your questions during the live meeting.
Led by Chrissy Thompson of Play Talk & Grow and an expert in speech-language pathology. We will explore a variety of topics including:
- Where to begin?
- Improving play skills: gestures, joint attention, turn taking, sharing, imitation, and eye contact.
- Specific therapy techniques to use at home.
- Process of diagnosis and listening to your gut.
- Building first words.
- Expanding language into phrases and sentences.
- Following directions.
- WH – questions.
- Language concepts: pronouns, prepositions, negatives, descriptors, and more.
- How to have conversations.
- Social Skills.
- How to talk to family members and others about your child’s delays?
- and much more…
Join other parents just like yourself, who are concerned about their child and want to learn to do more. Whether you are waiting for therapy or can’t get into therapy, these meetings will give you confidence, calm your fears, and remove feelings of isolation. I want to provide you with direct support to help you and your child make progress!
With your membership, you are invited to join the Private Facebook Group, PlayTalk&Grow Parenting Support Group, to ask questions, share ideas, and connect with other families.